I am starting a new feature here on the blog. In our class, sometimes we do riddles to build our critical thinking and questioning skills. We thought it would be fun to put riddles on the blog too. Here's how the on-line riddles will work:
1) I will post the riddle on-line.
2) You may ask "yes" or "no" questions to help you get more information before you make your guess.
Example: You could ask, "Does the elephant live in a zoo?", but you couldn't ask, "Where does the elephant live?"
3) I will post the answers to your questions as quickly as possible.
4) When you think you have enough information, you may post your guess.
5) If your guess is right, I will let you know, and I will post a new riddle. If your guess is not right, I will say that, so other people (and you) can keep guessing.
This week's riddle:
A man leapt out of an airplane unhurt, even though he had no parachute. What happened?